Here at Splash, we take every precaution to ensure that your trip will be both safe and enjoyable. However adventurous activities are not completely free of risk and cannot be made so without destroying the essential elements of the activity. Splash holds full Public Liability and accepts our moral and legal obligations toward you however we cannot assume responsibility for loss or damage to personal property or personal injury.
Please ensure all members of your group read the Terms and Conditions carefully, complete and submit the form below – you need to do this before you are due to take part in your activity.
I, the undersigned, hereby accept that river rafting, river bugging, river duckies, canyoning, paintball, quad biking, mountain biking and abseiling, as with all adventurous activites, have inherent risks. I understand there is a chance I may fall into cold, moving water during water-based activities and may be out of my depth. I also acknowledge that I am confident in water and have made staff at Splash White Water Rafting fully aware of any medical conditions or medical history that may inhibit me or impair my ability to take part in any adventure activities, including (but not limited to) those listed above. I hereby agree to listen and follow any instructions given to me by the Splash White Water Rafting staff. By completing the form below and clicking ‘Submit’ I accept these conditions – this does not release Splash from their obligations and does not affect my legal rights.
- Splash White Water Rafting reserves the right to change the venue or to postpone or cancel any trip if we feel water levels or weather conditions on the day of the trip are incompatible towards a safe trip.
- Splash White Water Rafting accept bookings either on our ‘Trip Reservation’ form, verbally (in person or over the telephone), online, via email or via fax.
- Bookings are accepted when Splash White Water Rafting receives your non-refundable deposit. Splash White Water Rafting reserves the right to make exceptions to the above where instances dictate.
- All cancellations must be advised as early as possible by the person who originally made the booking contacting Splash White Water Rafting by telephone or email. Cancellations are accepted as from the dateSplash White Water Rafting receives the verbal or electronic/email confirmation of cancellation.
- Cancellations incur the following charges: –
- Date of booking to 10 days prior to the trip taking place – client will lose their non-refundable deposit.
- Within 10 days of the trip, taking place – client will be charged the full amount of the trip.
- Final numbers of participants must be confirmed by telephone no later than 10 days prior to the trip. Failure to do this will result in the client being charged for the full amount of persons booked.
- All invoices and outstanding balances must be paid on the date of the trip or no later than 10 days of the date of invoice. Splash White Water Rafting charge all outstanding accounts at 2.5% interest for every seven days thereafter. VAT is charged at the standard rate on all invoices.
- Splash White Water Rafting reserve the right to make alterations to brochure details, and any other company documents, before and after any booking has been received and confirmed. Most of these changes will be minor and in most cases we will inform you at the earliest opportunity.
- While Splash White Water Rafting carries full Public Liability Insurance, it is strongly suggested that participants carry their own personal accident policy that covers them for the activity they are undertaking. This should include river rafting up to and including Grade 5 white-water. Personal accident policies are usually available from your own insurance broker.
- ALL participants must be made aware by the person booking the trip that white water rafting, as well as other outdoor adventurous activities, carries a degree of risk. While Splash White Water Rafting has tried to minimise these risks, there is still a chance that participants may fall into cold, turbulent water that is fast flowing. Participants will only be accepted on the understanding that they are aware of these risks and wish to participate of their own free will.
- Splash White Water Rafting reserve the right to refuse participation to clients that they believe to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and in such circumstances no refunds shall be given. Similarly if you are prevented from continuing an activity due to the persistent disregard of instructions, or due to you putting yourself or others at risk, no refund shall be given.
- On signing the ‘Trip Reservation’ or Company paper, or receiving your trip confirmation, you agree to honour and abide by these terms and conditions laid down by Splash White Water Rafting, and have made all the participants in your party aware of these terms and conditions.