Stand Up Paddle boarding (S.U.P) Prices
- Activity – Stand Up Paddle boards S.U.P
- Location – Aberfeldy
- Prices From – £35 Child , £50 Adult
- Activity duration – Max 3 hrs
- Minimum Age – 10
- Groups and Individual bookings – Yes
- Available – All Year Round
Stand Up Paddle Boarding prices
- Stand up Paddle Boards Adults £50
- €56 per Adult Estimated price, click link to check current rate
- Groups of 10+ £45 / €51
- Children (10 and up) £35 / €40
How to Book Stand Up Paddle Boarding (S.U.P) with Splash
Stand Up Paddle Boarding (S.U.P)
Stand Up Paddle Boarding is an off shot of traditional surfing which originated in Hawaii. A fairly new sport that has blossomed over the last few years, which has seen the sport diverge from the sea to the river. There are even people doing Stand Up Paddle Board yoga!! We have a full fleet of boards and ready to take you down the river on a SUP (Stand Up Paddle Board).
The paddle board which resembles a surfboard is large enough and wide enough to allow you to stand up and balance with relevant ease. Propelling yourself down the river using your paddle, this is probably the most relaxing and exciting way to see the river.
Our Guides will brief you in every aspect of mastering the SUP for a safe, fun and enjoyable trip.
Combination packages with the River Tay
Combine your SUP with another Splash activity and save! Why not try out rafting, river bugs or river duckies? A full day of adventure on the river and in the canyons cost from just £85 per person – guaranteed excitement and exhilaration suitable for the whole family!
Between June and September Splash offer white water rafting on the River Tummel, Get in touch with Splash by calling (01887) 829706 now and we’ll get you booked in.
Of course, if you prefer to experience adventure on land, we can offer fantastic activities including paintball, abseiling, quad biking , off Road Rage buggies , Clay Pigeon Shooting or even bungee jumping!
We have lots of accommodation partners in Aberfeldy and the surrounding Perthshire area. We can provide 4 star Hotels all the way through to camping to accommodate everyones budget and choice.
Our accommodation packages start from around £100 for a two night break and one activity, for more information on our Accommodation packages check out our page here https://rafting.co.uk/accommodation-activity-offer/ or call 01887 829706 or email [email protected]
Stag and Hen Canyoning Offers
Splash has been organising Stag and Hen Parties for over 15 years. We team up with the best Local and National providers to get you the party that you are looking for . Please head over to our dedicated page to get all the information about what we can offer you with regards to accommodation, Transport and Activities.
I was given a voucher for stand-up paddle boarding as a gift, and was a bit sceptical. Turned out to be a lot of fun for us both, and despite my extreme unfitness and inability to actually stand up, our guide Aivers was superb. He was very patient with me, whilst still challenging my husband. A great teacher and would definitely try something with this company again.
What is included
On every StandUp Paddle Boarding trip, we include all equipment required plus a professional experienced guide. A logistics manager on land who is also a very experienced guide. All equipment required which includes over £150 worth of wetsuits, helmets, lifejackets. Transport from our base on and off the river/ canyon by a professional bus company.
What to bring.
You will be provided with everything you need to SUP safely. However we do ask you to bring an old pair of shoes to wear on the river (These will get wet), and your swimwear for underneath your wetsuit. Optional – a non-cotton T-shirt (synthetic materials are best ) for under your wetsuit. Depending on the time of the year warm clothing for before and after your trip.
How do I get to Aberfeldy?
Aberfeldy area, Perthshire, Scotland
- Self Driving is the best way to get to Aberfeldy and Perthshire as this lets you fully explore the stunning countryside.
- By bus from both Perth and Pitlochry with regular services seven days a week.
- By a combination of train and bus. Catch a train to Perth or Pitlochry and then catch the bus.
- For groups, we can arrange to pick you up from Edinburgh city centre or Edinburgh airport or Glasgow city centre or Glasgow airport by minibus or larger bus depending on the size of the group
Self Driving is the best way to get to Aberfeldy and Perthshire as this lets you fully explore the stunning countryside. Below are the rough times and road options from the main areas of Scotland.
- M80, M9, A9 is the fastest route averaging around 90 minutes
- M80, M9, A9, A85 then onto the Perthshire Tourist route through Crief – 90 minutes
- A82, A85 up past Loch Lomond then to Killin, Loch Tay and Aberfeldy – 150 minutes
- A90, M90, A9 Up through Fife to Perth then Aberfeldy around 90 minutes
From Oban and the West
- A85 , A827 great views around 130 minutes
- A9 A nice fast route. Around 120 minutes
You can get to Aberfeldy by bus from both Perth and Pitlochry with regular services seven days a week.
For more information on Bus time tables
We recommend using Google maps from your phone or PC before and during travel to Aberfeldy as they can show you the exact information from your location including walking, buses, trains and driving options.