White Water Rafting Scotland
The widest range of rivers in Scotland.
White Water Rafting Scotland. Splash Rafting offers the widest range of white water rafting trips available in Scotland. We have been running rivers in Scotland and abroad for over twenty years. We have looked after over hundred thousand guests on rafting and adventure activities. Our River Guides are the essence of our business. They are all trained to International Rafting Association standards, as well as swift water rescue and outdoor first aid. Many of our team are also qualified in many other outdoor and adventure activities.
Our White Water Rafting Scotland Trips.
Our Scotland White Water Rafting trips range from introduction trips to fun and adventure rivers such as the River Tay Aberfeldy and the River Tummel Pitlochry to adrenaline-pumping rivers like the River Orchy Rafting and the River Findhorn Rafting.
Splash Rafting are based in Aberfeldy in Scotland. We are the only rafting company to run the River Orchy on a regular basis during the winter season. This is a high adrenaline grade 5 river.
When thinking about Scotland white water rafting why not try a One Day, Two Rivers which includes the River Tay Rafting and the River Tummel Rafting. This one-day event lets your experience two great rivers in Scotland in one day!(Tummel only runs in the summer time)
The River Tay is available for white water rafting all year round. It is the most run rafting river in Scotland. The River Tay acts as an excellent introduction to white water rafting. It is also very scenic due to the stunning landscape around Highland Perthshire and Aberfeldy.
The always in demand River Tummel white water rafting trip, these only run on weekends of June to Sept. It gets sold out every weekend so book early for this great summer rafting experience. As well as the rivers below we run the River Braan and the River Awe to order.
Scotland offers the best whitewater rafting destination in the UK and is a match for many European destinations. The range of rivers available in Scotland ensures that there are rafting experiences suitable for all ages and abilities. For groups, we can provide all-inclusive prices that include minibus or coach transfer from Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Included in our rafting trips:
Our rafting trips at Aberfeldy and Pitlochry include the following in the price:
1. 20 plus Years of safely rafting the rivers of Scotland.
2. Scotland’s most highly recommended adventure activity company on Trip Advisor with a 5-star rating
3. For those that require accommodation. Luxury 4-star self-catering accommodation and hotel with swimming pool and sauna. Also other accommodation options available for those that require accommodation with their activities.
4. All gear and equipment supplied, therefore, no on-site charges when rafting with us!
5. Qualified Guides and Trip Leader on every trip with Operations Manager or Photographer on dry land at all times to ensure your trip runs as best as it can.
6. Free transport to and from activities from our headquarters if required. We are based on the River Tay in Aberfeldy so no long transfers.
7. No lost deposits after booking with us if you have to cancel.
8. Great monthly deals for past customers. Normally we run these at our Splash Rafting FaceBook Page
9. Free photography of your rafting,our competitors charge! We have close to half a million rafting and adventure photos
10. Will-not-be-beaten-on-price guarantees therefore as well as the best quality experience you get the best price.
Finally,but most importantly, a fun and adventure-packed adrenaline-packed experience which is run as safely as our 20 years of experience can make it.
All our rafting trips can be combined with our other adrenaline buzzing adventures like River Bugs and Canyoning and several more.