Splash Rafting offers the widest range of whitewater rafting trips available in Scotland.
The ultimate all-rounder. Perfect for families and stag/hen parties alike. A six-mile stretch on the River Tay where you will play games, team building and take on rapids such as Fishermans and the famous Grandtully Rapid.
This Adult only river is not one to be missed, the River Tummel comes in at an exciting Grade 4, with some awesome rapids such as Sharks Tooth, Zig-Zag and our finale, a double drop waterfall ‘The Linn of Tummel’
River Orchy White Water Rafting is a full-day trip covering 10 miles of river. We run through nine major grade 3, 4 and 5 rapids. Recommended for individuals and groups who have rafted before and is strictly 18+.
A true river for the adventurous, due to this the age of participation is strictly 18+ years of age, Adults Only. The Findhorn is recognised as one of the best section of river in the UK for both white water rafting.
Our Scottish White Water Rafting trips range from introduction rafting trips that are full of fun and adventure, rivers such as the River Tay Aberfeldy and the River Tummel in Pitlochry to adrenaline pumping rivers for the hardcore and extreme rafting fan like the River Orchy Rafting and the River Findhorn Rafting.
Splash Rafting is based in Aberfeldy, Perthshire in Scotland. We are the only rafting company to run the River Orchy on a regular basis during the winter season. This is a high adrenaline grade 5 river.
Want to experience Scotlands two most popular rivers in one day? Why not try a One Day, Two Rivers which includes the River Tay Rafting and the River Tummel Rafting. This one-day event lets your experience two great rivers in Scotland in one day!(Tummel only runs in the summertime)
The River Tay is available for whitewater rafting all year round. It is the most run rafting river in Scotland. The River Tay acts as an excellent introduction to white water rafting. It is also very scenic due to the stunning landscape around Highland Perthshire and Aberfeldy.
The always in demand River Tummel white water rafting trip, these only run on weekends of June to Sept. It gets sold out every weekend so book early for this great summer rafting experience. As well as the rivers below we run the River Braan and the River Awe to order.
Scotland offers the best whitewater rafting destination in the UK and is a match for many European destinations. The range of rivers available in Scotland ensures that there are rafting experiences suitable for all ages and abilities. For groups, we can provide all-inclusive prices that include minibus or coach transfer from Edinburgh or Glasgow.
1. 20 plus Years of safely rafting the rivers of Scotland.
2. Scotland’s most highly recommended adventure activity company on Trip Advisor with a 5-star rating
3. For those that require accommodation. Luxury 4-star self-catering accommodation and hotel with swimming pool and sauna. Also other accommodation options available for those that require accommodation with their activities.
4. All gear and equipment supplied, therefore, no on-site charges when rafting with us!
5. Qualified Guides and Trip Leader on every trip with Operations Manager or Photographer on dry land at all times to ensure your trip runs as best as it can.
6. Free transport to and from activities from our headquarters if required. We are based on the River Tay in Aberfeldy so no long transfers.
7. No lost deposits after booking with us if you have to cancel.
8. Great monthly deals for past customers. Normally we run these at our Splash Rafting FaceBook Page
9. Free photography of your rafting,our competitors charge! We have close to half a million rafting and adventure photos
10. Will-not-be-beaten-on-price guarantees therefore as well as the best quality experience you get the best price.
Finally, but most importantly, a fun and adventure-packed adrenaline-packed experience which is run as safely as our 20 years of experience can make it.
All our rafting trips can be combined with our other adrenaline buzzing adventures like River Bugs and Canyoning and several more.
White Water Rafting With Splash Rafting Scotland. Splash Rafting are one of the UK’s oldest expert rafting and outdoor adventure activity providers. Based in the scenic town of Aberfeldy and Grandtully in Perthshire and at Pinkston watersports centre in Glasgow city centre. Splash offer the best white water rafting and canyoning in Scotland. More adventure experiences include River Bugs, Duckies, Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Abseiling and Paintball. Splash provides every white water rafting trip with free professional rafting photography on all river rafting trips.