- Activity – Paintball
- Location – Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland
- Prices From – £35
- Activity duration – Max 3 hrs
- Minimum Age – 12+
- Groups and Individual bookings – Yes
- Available – All year Round
- Individuals – £45 /€51(400 balls) or £35 /€40 (200 balls)
- €51 per Adult Estimated price, click link to check current rate
- Children (12 -15 yrs) – £35/€40 (400 balls) or £25/€28 (200)
- Groups (12+) – £40/€45 (400 balls)
How to Book Paintball with Splash
Paintball Scotland what is that all about? After all, we are a white water rafting operator! Yes we know we are a whitewater rafting company! However, we also own a Paintball Company. This is co-located with us in Aberfeldy, Perthshire, Scotland. Therefore, our guests have an even wider range of adventure activities of all types both dry and wet to suit their desires.
No retreat – No surrender
Hold the position against the attacking horde!
Your team must relieve your forward patrol before the enemy overruns them.
Your team has to sweep the scrub remove all hostile elements.
Return to your outpost and expect trouble.
Take the plateau
Your team slogs it out in close combat to occupy the same objective.
Take out the enemy using guile and cunning or just survive!
Go wild in the wild
Get a head count to take out the rest of your group in this final battle!
Many of our guests want to do more than one adventure activity. Combining one dry activity like Paintball with one of our many wet adventure activities is a great way to keep everyone in your group onside and motivated for the adventure activity day out.
Combination packages with the River Tay
Paintball Scotland activity combined with white water rafting! Unique, full on fun day out. If you’re looking for an exhilarating and adrenaline packed activity day out, for you or your group then Splash has the packages for you. We give total commitment to our customers, whether they are individuals, a crowd of friends, or a corporate group seeking the best in team building events. Whatever the format, we can arrange action-packed activity days for you to participate in.
Combine your Paintball with another Splash activity and save! Why not try out rafting river bugs or river duckies? A full day of adventure cost from just £85 per person – guaranteed excitement and exhilaration suitable for the whole family!
Between June and September Splash offer white water rafting on the River Tummel, Get in touch with Splash by calling (01887) 829706 now and we’ll get you booked in.
We have lots of accommodation partners in Aberfeldy and the surrounding Perthshire area. We can provide 4 star Hotels all the way through to camping to accommodate everyones budget and choice.
Our accommodation packages start from around £100 for a two night break and one activity, for more information on our Accommodation packages check out our page here https://rafting.co.uk/accommodation-activity-offer/ or call 01887 829706 or email [email protected]
Stag and Hen Canyoning Offers
Splash has been organising Stag and Hen Parties for over 15 years. We team up with the best Local and National providers to get you the party that you are looking for . Please head over to our dedicated page to get all the information about what we can offer you with regards to accommodation, Transport and Activities.
On arrival our host Kev was brand new. Had a fantastic day and the best paint balling I’ve ever been to. Awesome!! Keep it up!
What is included
On every Paintball experience, we include all equipment required plus a professional experienced Marshall /site manager . All equipment required to play and protect which includes over £150 worth – helmets, eye protection, protective clothing, boiler suite.
What to bring.
You will be provided with everything you need to Paintball safely. However, we do ask you to bring an old pair of shoes to wear.
Contact the office to get the exact postcode and directions.
Call the Splash office on 01887 829706 , 9am – 9pm, 7 days a week
Or Email: info @rafting.co.uk
How do I get to Aberfeldy?
Aberfeldy area, Perthshire, Scotland
- Self Driving is the best way to get to Aberfeldy and Perthshire as this lets you fully explore the stunning countryside.
- By bus from both Perth and Pitlochry with regular services seven days a week.
- By a combination of train and bus. Catch a train to Perth or Pitlochry and then catch the bus.
- For groups, we can arrange to pick you up from Edinburgh city centre or Edinburgh airport or Glasgow city centre or Glasgow airport by minibus or larger bus depending on the size of the group
Self Driving is the best way to get to Aberfeldy and Perthshire as this lets you fully explore the stunning countryside. Below are the rough times and road options from the main areas of Scotland.
- M80, M9, A9 is the fastest route averaging around 90 minutes
- M80, M9, A9, A85 then onto the Perthshire Tourist route through Crief – 90 minutes
- A82, A85 up past Loch Lomond then to Killin, Loch Tay and Aberfeldy – 150 minutes
- A90, M90, A9 Up through Fife to Perth then Aberfeldy around 90 minutes
From Oban and the West
- A85 , A827 great views around 130 minutes
- A9 A nice fast route. Around 120 minutes
You can get to Aberfeldy by bus from both Perth and Pitlochry with regular services seven days a week.
For more information on Bus time tables
We recommend using Google maps from your phone or PC before and during travel to Aberfeldy as they can show you the exact information from your location including walking, buses, trains and driving options.