How to Book
If you like the idea of jumping, swimming, walking and even abseiling down the river, then canyoning is for you. A unique activity that sees you work with our highly trained canyon guides to descend through a steep gorge or canyon. At times throughout the trip, you will get the chance to jump, scramble and swim in amazing natural beauty. Adrenaline will flow and excitement will be had. Canyoning with Splash is the best way to see nature.
Over the last 10 years, we have introduced over 10,000 clients to this new and fast-growing adventure sport. For those who have already tried Canyoning and are looking for more Canyoning adventures we have Canyoning.co.uk
- Keltneyburn (our most popular canyon) Half day – £45pp, Group rate of 10 plus is £40pp, children (12-15yrs) £30pp
- Acharn Canyon Half Day £60pp Adults Only! ( groups of 6-8 only.) If your group is larger it will be split into two
- A full day of the 2 canyons above £90pp – Adults Only.
Other Canyoning Locations in Scotland
If you are looking for other canyoning experiences/adventures in Scotland then check out our dedicated sister-site Canyoning.co.uk This selection of Canyons will delight even the most dedicated canyoneer / canyoneering enthusiasts. Our dedicated canyoning site currently has over 12 Scottish Canyons listed with more to come, ranging from beginner to advanced.
The three levels of are
- These canyons require some climbing or down-climbing, jumps, and/or swims.
- These canyons require abseils (rappels), ropework, some climbing or down-climbing, jumps, and/or swims.
- These canyons require abseils (rappels), ropework, technical climbing or down-climbing, technical jumps, and/or technical swims.
- At our base in Perthshire, we have 3 excellent canyons.
- At our base in Aviemore, we have 2 excellent canyons.
- Over in Aberfoyle just north of Glasgow we have 1 fun-filled canyon.
- For those who are in the north-west of Scotland, we have 2 excellent canyons.
- And for those near Edinburgh, we have an advanced canyon 30 minutes from the centre.
- We also run holidays to France and Spain each year! This is for those who want to spend time doing this great sport in the sun!
For those coming to Morocco or Nepal with us or booking a private canyoning holiday with us, we have canyons around the world that will blow you away.