If you like the idea of jumping, swimming, walking and even abseiling down the river, then canyoning is for you. A unique activity that sees you work with our highly trained canyon guides to descend through a steep gorge or canyon. At times throughout the trip you will get the chance to jump, scramble and swim in amazing natural beauty. Adrenaline will flow and excitement will be had. Canyoning with Splash is the best way to see nature.
Canyoning in now firmly established as a adventure sport in Scotland.
Splash takes more people canyoning every year than any other company in the UK.
Over the last 3 years we have introduced over 5000 clients to the new and fast growing adventure sport. For those who have been are asking for more, therefore we are always out locating and trailing several new canyons.
Canyoning 2016 Prices
- Kelty Burn (our most popular canyon) Half day – £45pp, Group rate of 10 plus is £40pp, children (12-15yrs) £30pp
- Acharn Canyon Half Day £60pp Adults Only! ( groups of 6-8 only.) If your group is larger it will be split into two
- Full day of the 2 canyons above £90pp – Adults Only.
Canyoning Locations in Scotland
- At our base in Perthshire we have 3 excellent canyons.
- At our base in Aviemore we have 2 excellent canyons.
- Over in Aberfoyle just north of Glasgow we have 1 fun filled canyon.
- For those who are in the north west of Scotland we have 2 excellent canyons.
- And for those near Edinburgh we have an advanced canyon 30 minutes from the centre.
- We also run holidays to France and Spain each year! This is for those who want to spend time doing this great sport in the sun!
For those coming to Morocco or Nepal with us or booking a private canyoning holiday with us we have canyons around the world that will blow you away.