- Activity – Canyoning
- Location – Aberfeldy / Various
- Prices From – £35 Kids £50 Adults
- Activity duration -Max 3 hrs
- Minimum Age – 12
- Groups and Individual bookings – Yes
- Available – All year round.
- Keltneyburn Canyoning (our most popular canyon) Half day – £50 pp
- €58 per Adult Estimated price, click link to check current rate
- The group rate of 10 plus is £45 pp / €52 pp
- Children (12-15yrs) £35 pp / €42 pp
- Acharn Canyon Half Day £60pp Adults Only! ( groups of 6-8 only.) Larger groups will be split into two.
- €69 per Adult Estimated price, click link to check current rate
Acharn and keltneyburn
- A full day of canyoning with Splash – 2 canyons above £95pp – Adults Only.
- €109 per Adult Estimated price, click link to check current rate
How to Book Canyoning with Splash
Or book online below
At Splash we have the experience and expertise, we have been Canyoning in Scotland for almost 20 years, we have introduced over 10,000 clients to this exciting, fun and fast-growing adventure sport. What is Canyoning? Canyoning is a mixture of jumping, swimming, walking and even abseiling down a Canyon and or River. This is a unique activity that sees you work with our highly trained canyoning guides to descend through a steep gorge or canyon with the flow of water. We only use experienced canyon guides on our canyoning trips. At times throughout the canyoning trip, you will get the chance to jump (from five foot to twenty foot), scramble and swim in amazing natural beauty. Adrenaline will flow and excitement will be had.
Canyoneering in Scotland is now firmly established as an exciting adventure sport. Splash started canyoning in Scotland back in 2003. Since then we have taken thousands of people into our Canyons, not just in Scotland but also in Morocco, Spain and France.
Our most canyoned Canyon. It’s fun, fun, fun. This canyon can be tailored for all levels from family groups looking for a fun day out with the kids to a full-on adventure worthy of any stag do or hen party. Jumps from 5 to 25 feet, natural lazy rivers, waterfalls and more. There is a reason why Keltneyburn canyon is so popular, it is amazing.
For those looking for the next level up from the Keltneyburn Canyon we have the Acharn!! . Acharn has a large waterfall abseil of around 25 metres!!, plenty of ropework, climbing, technical jumps, natural slides and lots of swims. Located above Loch Tay on a short drive from our HQ in Aberfeldy.
Canyon Special Deals Available every Tuesday and Thursday!
This adventure activity is growing at a massive rate as more and more people enjoy the wonders of this hybrid adventure sport. We offer a selection of Canyons in Perthshire, Scotland from gentle gorges to full-on adventure canyons. We now have the largest selection of canyons available in Scotland for the enjoyment of our clients:
Other Canyoning Locations in Scotland
If you are looking for other canyoning experiences/adventures in Scotland contact us via email to find out about our other Canyoning locations. This selection of Canyons will delight even the most dedicated canyoneer / canyoning enthusiasts. We have a dedicated canyoning site which currently has over 12 Scottish Canyons listed with more to come, ranging from beginner to advanced.
We have a dedicated canyoning site which currently has over 12 Scottish Canyons listed with more to come, ranging from beginner to advanced.
The three levels of are
- These canyons require some climbing or down-climbing, jumps, and/or swims.
- These canyons require abseils (rappels), ropework, some climbing or down-climbing, jumps, and/or swims.
- These canyons require abseils (rappels), ropework, technical climbing or down-climbing, technical jumps, and/or technical swims.
Combination packages with the River Tay
Combine your Canyoning with another Splash activity and save! Why not try out rafting river bugs or river duckies? A full day of adventure on the river and in the canyons cost from just £85 per person – guaranteed excitement and exhilaration suitable for the whole family!
Between June and September Splash offer white water rafting on the River Tummel, Get in touch with Splash by calling (01887) 829706 now and we’ll get you booked in.
Of course, if you prefer to experience adventure on land, we can offer fantastic activities including paintball, abseiling, quad biking , off Road Rage buggies , Clay Pigeon Shooting or even bungee jumping!
We have lots of accommodation partners in Aberfeldy and the surrounding Perthshire area. We can provide 4 star Hotels all the way through to camping to accommodate everyones budget and choice.
Our accommodation packages start from around £100 for a two night break and one activity, for more information on our Accommodation packages check out our page here https://rafting.co.uk/accommodation-activity-offer/ or call 01887 829706 or email [email protected]
Stag and Hen Canyoning Offers
Splash has been organising Stag and Hen Parties for over 15 years. We team up with the best Local and National providers to get you the party that you are looking for . Please head over to our dedicated page to get all the information about what we can offer you with regards to accommodation, Transport and Activities.
Canyoning in Scotland
The canyon is scenic with a great variety of jumps all building to the brown pants finale!
Aivars is an excellent guide and really adds to the whole experience. The man is filled with humour and made the day a delight from kit check till the end. We love latvia!
Went on our second adventure with Splash after a very fun and exciting Rafting Experience on the River Tummel last year. This year we chose Canyoning and opted for the most challenging on offer which was the Acharn Canyon. It was an excellent morning out. Pretty challenging with some moments where you are pushing yourself, with big jumps and a big abseil at the end.
very well organised, with fun and helpful guides.
2 things to note.
1. it can be pretty slippy in places so where trainers with a bit of grip instead of really old ones with no grip.
2. Not for wimps. Peter told us it was challenging and up heights, a couple of the jumps and the abseil. That being said if your an adventure sports fan, you will love it.
Ryan and cliodhna
Great morning canyoning with Steve and Bonnie last Thursday. We booked at the last minute and not sure how it would go but have to say what a great day, we went out as a total group of 4 taking nothing away from the experience. started climbing up the canyon some bits easy some not so easy but great fun. after reaching the top we made our way down and then the real fun started, that’s when the jumps start, starting off with an easy jump building up to the big one with swims and slides in between all in all a great day out. Next time going to try rafting
What is included
On every Canyoning trip, we include all equipment required plus a professional experienced guide. A logistics manager on land who is also a very experienced guide. All equipment required which includes over £150 worth of wetsuits, helmets, lifejackets. Transport from our base on and off the river/ canyon by a professional bus company.
What to bring.
You will be provided with everything you need to Canyon safely. However we do ask you to bring an old pair of shoes to wear on the river (These will get wet), and your swimwear for underneath your wetsuit. Optional – a non-cotton T-shirt (synthetic materials are best ) for under your wetsuit. Depending on the time of the year warm clothing for before and after your trip.
How do I get to Aberfeldy?
Aberfeldy area, Perthshire, Scotland
- Self Driving is the best way to get to Aberfeldy and Perthshire as this lets you fully explore the stunning countryside.
- By bus from both Perth and Pitlochry with regular services seven days a week.
- By a combination of train and bus. Catch a train to Perth or Pitlochry and then catch the bus.
- For groups, we can arrange to pick you up from Edinburgh city centre or Edinburgh airport or Glasgow city centre or Glasgow airport by minibus or larger bus depending on the size of the group
Self Driving is the best way to get to Aberfeldy and Perthshire as this lets you fully explore the stunning countryside. Below are the rough times and road options from the main areas of Scotland.
- M80, M9, A9 is the fastest route averaging around 90 minutes
- M80, M9, A9, A85 then onto the Perthshire Tourist route through Crief – 90 minutes
- A82, A85 up past Loch Lomond then to Killin, Loch Tay and Aberfeldy – 150 minutes
- A90, M90, A9 Up through Fife to Perth then Aberfeldy around 90 minutes
From Oban and the West
- A85 , A827 great views around 130 minutes
- A9 A nice fast route. Around 120 minutes
You can get to Aberfeldy by bus from both Perth and Pitlochry with regular services seven days a week.
For more information on Bus time tables
We recommend using Google maps from your phone or PC before and during travel to Aberfeldy as they can show you the exact information from your location including walking, buses, trains and driving options.