How to Book Canyoning with Splash
Canyoning is for you if you like the idea of jumping, swimming, walking and even abseiling down a Canyon and river. A unique activity that sees you work with our highly trained canyon guides to descend through a steep gorge or canyon. At times throughout the trip, you will get the chance to jump, scramble and swim in amazing natural beauty. Adrenaline will flow and excitement will be had.
Canyoning in Scotland is now firmly established as an adventure sport. Splash started canyoning in Scotland back in 2003. We have taken thousand of people canyoning over the years not just in Scotland but also in Morocco, Spain and France.
Over the last 10 years, we have introduced over 10,000 clients to this new and fast growing adventure sport. We are always out looking for new canyoning locations, trying out new canyons etc always looking for that next level adventure to offer our clients.
We now have the largest selection of canyons available in Scotland for the enjoyment of our clients:
Other Canyoning Locations in Scotland
If you are looking for other canyoning experiences/adventures in Scotland then check out our dedicated sister-site Canyoning.co.uk This selection of Canyons will delight even the most dedicated canyoneer / canyoning enthusiasts. Our dedicated canyoning site currently has over 12 Scottish Canyons listed with more to come, ranging from beginner to advanced.
The three levels of are
- These canyons require some climbing or down-climbing, jumps, and/or swims.
- These canyons require abseils (rappels), ropework, some climbing or down-climbing, jumps, and/or swims.
- These canyons require abseils (rappels), ropework, technical climbing or down-climbing, technical jumps, and/or technical swims.
Canyoning Locations in Scotland
- At our base in Perthshire, we have 3 excellent canyons.
- At our base in Aviemore, we have 2 excellent canyons.
- Over in Aberfoyle just north of Glasgow we have 1 fun filled canyon.
- For those who are in the north-west of Scotland, we have 2 excellent canyons.
- And for those near Edinburgh, we have an advanced canyon 30 minutes from the centre.
- We also run holidays to France and Spain each year! This is for those who want to spend time doing this great sport in the sun!
If after experiencing canyoning in Scotland with us and you want more? We can arrange private canyoning holiday with us we have canyons around the world that will blow you away. France and Spain being the most popular locations close and easy to travel to.
Canyoning 2017 Prices
- Keltneyburn (our most popular canyon) Half day - £45pp, Group rate of 10 plus is £40pp, children (12-15yrs) £30pp
- Acharn Canyon Half Day £60pp Adults Only! ( groups of 6-8 only.) If your group is larger it will be split into two
- A full day of the 2 canyons above £90pp - Adults Only.
Canyon Special Deals Available Tuesdays and Thursdays
Canyoning is growing at a massive rate as more and more people enjoy the wonders of this adventure sport.
We offer a selection of canyons around Perthshire and Scotland from gentle gorges to full on adventure canyons.
Combination packages with the River Tay
Combine your Canyoning with another Splash activity and save! Why not try out rafting river bugs or river duckies? A full day of adventure on the river and in the canyons cost from just £85 per person – guaranteed excitement and exhilaration suitable for the whole family!
Between June and September Splash offer white water rafting on the River Tummel, Get in touch with Splash by calling (01887) 829706 now and we’ll get you booked in.
Once we have completed our massive Rafting Rivers Of The World project we are going to do the same for canyoning!
The Best Shower in Scotland
What is included
On every Canyoning trip, we include all equipment required plus a professional experienced guide. A logistics manager on land who is also a very experienced guide. All equipment required which includes over £150 worth of wetsuits, helmets, lifejackets. Transport from our base on and off the river/ canyon by a professional bus company.
What to bring.
You will be provided with everything you need to Canyon safely. However we do ask you to bring an old pair of shoes to wear on the river (These will get wet), and your swimwear for underneath your wetsuit. Optional - a non-cotton T-shirt (synthetic materials are best ) for under your wetsuit. Depending on the time of the year warm clothing for before and after your trip.
Thank you for considering Splash white water rafting as your activity provider for Canyoning. We hope to see you on the river soon. Team Splash.
Please check out our reviews on Tripadvisor - we have over 250 five star reviews, we want you to be our next 5-star reviewer.