Bunkhouses are a favourite style of accommodation for many of our Splash guests. Around Aberfeldy, there is a small range of bunkhouses catering for groups of people. They come in a range of sizes.
You can book Bunkhouses with your Splash adventure in the following ways:
The best way is to ring 01887 829706 9 am – 9 pm 7 days a week
Sales: 01887 829706 (best method)
- Ops Ring: 01887 820303
- Mobile Ring: 07793 754853
- Email: [email protected]
We accept Credit and Debit Cards and Cheques made out to Splash White Water Rafting Also BACS payments.
The Bunkhouse is a Splash favourite which we have been using since 2003. These two great lodges provide fantastic views with flexible open plan cottage style accommodation. They are divided into two amazingly well equipped holiday units with stunning views over the River Tay including the iconic Wades Bridge. The big unit can hold up to 25 and the smaller one up to 14 or 15 with a sofa bed.
This is the perfect location for those wanting a secluded/private self-catering unit, making it ideal for group gatherings, stag and hen parties and of course a wedding or reception site, or just a place to re-charge / chill-out and take in the amazing surroundings with family and friends.
The location is high on the hill 3 miles outside Aberfeldy town
Boarland Loch Tay
120 Acres of Beautiful Highland Perthshire boasting spectacular views over one of Scotlands finest Lochs. Situated within close proximity of 26 munroes and just a short drive from Aberfeldy, Kenmore, Fortingall and Killin.
Boreland Loch Tay is a vibrant working farm with a Farmhouse (sleeping up to 17) and a Bunkhouse (sleeping up to 20).
Splash can provide a multi-activity day, weekend, short break or full week or two week holiday.
- White Water Rafting with Canyoning experience
- River Bugging adventure with white water rafting
- White Water Rafting on two different rivers – The River Tay Rafting Experience and The River Tummel Rafting Experience. Other Choices are
- Rafting and Duckies
- Canyoning and River Bugs
- Full day Canyoning
- Rafting and Quad bikesFor an action packed 2 days you can select 3 or 4 of the aboveTake your pick from any of the half-day activities or full days on the river to make the perfect day for your group (age restrictions apply).