A Spring, Summer or Autumn Adventure Break in Stunning Perthshire Scotland
Scotland and especially Highland Perthshire is stunning all year round and we want as many people as possible to experience this great landscape, people and culture and of course the Adventure. We have selected a range of great accommodation options as well as a wide range of Adventure Activities to go with them to ensure your Adventure break will create #storiestoshare with Splash White Water Rafting .
Tay View Lodges: 4 Lodges on 1.5 Acres. The lodges take 6-8 people each. Bookings from 2-14 nights.
Moness 4 Star Lodges Aberfeldy: A Range of 1 -3 bedroom self catering Lodges
The Townhouse Hotel Aberfeldy 100 Meters Walk From Splash Rafting
This excellent new addition to Aberfeldy is our nearest accommodation partner and is suitable for couples, families and small groups. Just a short 100 meter walk from the hotel to us to start your adventure activity. Watch the video we think you will be impressed. 1 night stay for two people B&B plus one Adventure activity is £100pp. Longer adventure holidays with multiple adventure activities available.
Aberfeldy Bunkhouse High On The Hill Overlooking The Town and River.
The bunkhouse has two units, one that can take groups up to 25 and one that can take groups up to 14. It has been hugely popular with our groups for over two decades. Cost for a 2 night stay plus an adventure activity starts from just £90pp depending on how many in the group. Weekends are sought after so plan ahead. Longer adventure holidays with multiple adventure activities available. Midweek breaks Sun-Thur start from just £60pp for 1 night plus 1 adventure activity.
Some Reasons To Spend Some Time Experiencing Adventure With us.
10 Reasons To Choose Splash Rafting To Create Your Stories To Share.
1. Over 20 years experience of safely rafting Scotland’s rivers.
2. Splash Rafting is Scotland's only 5 Star recommended adventure company on TripAdvisor.
3. We offer a range of accommodation options, including a 4 star hotel and self catering cottage resort with onsite swimming pool, sauna, bar and restaurant - just 10 minutes walk from the Splash Rafting base on the river.
4. We supply all required gear & equipment (no on-site charges.)
5. Qualified guides and trip leaders on every trip, with operations manager or photographer on dry land at all times.
6. We provide free transport to and from activities from our headquarters, if required.
7. Suitable from ages 8 to 94 years (our oldest customer to date!)
8. Free photos of your rafting experience (all of our competitors charge for this!)
9. Free hot coffee and tea at our office after your activity to warm you up, while you view your free photos. Dewars Whisky Distillery is our neighbour, for those who fancy a whisky adventure after the activities.
10. Will not be beaten on price guarantee and no lost deposits.
Finally (but most importantly) a fun and adventure-packed adrenaline-buzzing experience - run as safely as only our years of experience can make it giving you and Adventure Experience to never be forgotten and #storiestoshare
Contact Details Email info [at] rafting [dot] co [dot] uk Phone 01887 829706
After all the adventure, adrenaline and excitement we can arrange a wee whisky tour with some special drams at our Splash HQ neighbours house which just happens to be Dewars Distillery
Adventure #StoriesToShare from the Team at Splash White Water Rafting and 1000 Mile Journeys