Abseiling Adventures in Perthshire
- Activity – Abseiling
- Location – Aberfeldy / Various
- Prices From – Children £35 / Adults £50
- Activity duration – Max 3 hrs
- Minimum Age – 12
- Groups and Individual bookings – yes
- Available – March to October
- £50pp Adult
- €57 per Adult Estimated price, click link to check current rate
- £35 / €39 for children.
How to Book Abseiling with Splash
Abseiling, Perthshire, Scotland
Abseiling is a perfect way to conquer your fear of heights. Let our expert guides assist you as you lower yourself down a vertical rock-face and overhang before gently reaching the ground. All technical equipment such as harnesses and helmets, belay devices and dynamic ropes are supplied.
Combination packages with the River Tay
Combine your Abseiling with another Splash activity and save! Why not try out rafting, river bugs or river duckies? A full day of adventure cost from just £85 per person – guaranteed excitement and exhilaration suitable for the whole family!
Between June and September Splash offer white water rafting on the River Tummel, Get in touch with Splash by calling (01887) 829706 now and we’ll get you booked in.
We have lots of accommodation partners in Aberfeldy and the surrounding Perthshire area. We can provide 4 star Hotels all the way through to camping to accommodate everyones budget and choice.
Our accommodation packages start from around £100 for a two night break and one activity, for more information on our Accommodation packages check out our page here https://rafting.co.uk/accommodation-activity-offer/ or call 01887 829706 or email [email protected]
Stag and Hen Canyoning Offers
Splash has been organising Stag and Hen Parties for over 15 years. We team up with the best Local and National providers to get you the party that you are looking for . Please head over to our dedicated page to get all the information about what we can offer you with regards to accommodation, Transport and Activities.
The team at Splash are so friendly; we booked rafting, paddle boarding, canyoning and abseiling during our stay in Scotland and we had such a fantastic time; friendly, fun and a great time had by all…………would highly recommend.
What is included
On every Abseiling trip, we include all equipment required plus a professional experienced guide. A logistics manager on land who is also a very experienced guide. All equipment required which includes over £150 worth of Harness, hardware, ropes & helmets. Transport from our base.
What to bring.
You will be provided with everything you need to go Abseiling. Bring some warm clothing and a waterproof Jacket.
How do I get to Aberfeldy?
Aberfeldy area, Perthshire, Scotland
- Self Driving is the best way to get to Aberfeldy and Perthshire as this lets you fully explore the stunning countryside.
- By bus from both Perth and Pitlochry with regular services seven days a week.
- By a combination of train and bus. Catch a train to Perth or Pitlochry and then catch the bus.
- For groups, we can arrange to pick you up from Edinburgh city centre or Edinburgh airport or Glasgow city centre or Glasgow airport by minibus or larger bus depending on the size of the group
Self Driving is the best way to get to Aberfeldy and Perthshire as this lets you fully explore the stunning countryside. Below are the rough times and road options from the main areas of Scotland.
- M80, M9, A9 is the fastest route averaging around 90 minutes
- M80, M9, A9, A85 then onto the Perthshire Tourist route through Crief – 90 minutes
- A82, A85 up past Loch Lomond then to Killin, Loch Tay and Aberfeldy – 150 minutes
- A90, M90, A9 Up through Fife to Perth then Aberfeldy around 90 minutes
From Oban and the West
- A85 , A827 great views around 130 minutes
- A9 A nice fast route. Around 120 minutes
You can get to Aberfeldy by bus from both Perth and Pitlochry with regular services seven days a week.
For more information on Bus time tables
We recommend using Google maps from your phone or PC before and during travel to Aberfeldy as they can show you the exact information from your location including walking, buses, trains and driving options.